Howard V. Lebold, AIA, LEED AP
For Howard, building strong relationships with our clients is the most critical part of any successful project. Drawing on his thirty-plus years of diversified experience, he is skilled at understanding the needs of our clients and providing responsive solutions for our educational, retail and commercial projects. A natural communicator, Howard is a firm believer in building a collaborative team that includes both the client and the contractor to produce an effective and successful result.
Howard’s off duty passion for many years has been golf- he even spent a year studying golf club architecture and clubhouses, writing his architecture school thesis on the topic!
- Bachelor of Architecture, The Pennsylvania State University
- American Institute of Architects
- LEED Acredited Professional
- Carpenters Company of Philadelphia
- Community Design Collaborative